The Academy of Sanskrit Research having traversed a journey spanning four decades, has been seriously involved in Research Programs & Publication Activities. It has specifically continued to undertake publications of its research works pertinent to traditional Vishishtadvaita philosophy and its comparative studies with other schools of thought.
The Academy upon its successful existence for all these years has some prospective plans to come up with utilitarian research and publication programs:
- To undertake extensive research related to all traditional scriptures;
- To take up publications related to Philosophy of Vishistadvaita of Ramanuja and Vedanta Deshika works;
- To create encyclopedia of Ancient Indian Sciences & Technologies;
- To make an elaborative study of Ancient Agriculture systems;
- To pursue further research in the development of software tool for Sanskrit and create basis for Natural Language Process programs.